Website Aldeyra Therapeautics, Inc.
Aldeyra Therapeutics is a biotechnology company devoted to developing and commercializing next-generation medicines to improve the lives of patients with immune-mediated diseases. Aldeyra’s lead investigational drug product candidates are potential first-in-class treatments in development for dry eye disease, allergic conjunctivitis, and proliferative vitreoretinopathy. The company is also developing other product candidates for retinal and systemic inflammatory diseases.
The scientist in this role will assist project teams to design, execute, and interpret pharmacology studies to facilitate the proof-of-concept of novel ideas, and eventual translation to the clinic.
• Contract, manage, analyze, interpret, and report on in vitro and in vivo pharmacology studies for small molecule drug candidates.
• Identify and select CROs to conduct in vitro and in vivo pharmacology studies.
• Design studies; review and revise study protocols.
• Manage and serve as study monitor on studies.
• Ensure studies are conducted as designed.
• Troubleshoot problems with studies.
• Ensure appropriate contract documents are in place with CROs.
• Work with CRO to develop study protocols.
• Interpret study data.
• Review and revise study reports.
• Write study reports and addenda, as needed.
• Present study results to team and senior management.
• Strong in vivo pharmacology background to inform CRO management
• Ph.D. in Pharmacology or closely related field
• 4 to 8 years of experience in biotech/small companies conducting and managing pharmacology studies. Must have extensive experience designing, executing, and interpreting in vivo pharmacology studies.
• Experience identifying, selecting, and managing contract laboratories.
• Experience with small molecules.
• Broad therapeutic area experience, including experience in immunology and ocular
• Experience working cross-functionally and on drug discovery/development project teams.
• Experience drafting pharmacology sections of INDs and/or other regulatory documents is a plus.
• Experience with academic and industry collaborations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Budget, cost, and time management skills.
• Expertise with MS Office and statistical analysis programs.
• Leadership and Communication: Excellent written and verbal communicator with the ability to facilitate/articulate recommendations and key decision points to senior management; demonstrated experience reducing complex subjects to key points; ability to develop a strong network across company.
• Relationship Management: Ability to develop new business relationships and to nurture partnerships with internal and external stakeholders. Ability to provide strong cross-functional team leadership to maintain alignment and to set and meet collaborative operational goals.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or to send a resume via an alternative method, please mail it to our corporate address:
Aldeyra Therapeutics, Inc.
Attention: Human Resources
131 Hartwell Avenue
Lexington, MA 02421
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com